HE SAID, SHE SAID – OCTOBER 11TH, 2023
Written by WGSO Producer on October 11, 2023
Welcome to He Said, She Said with hosts Jeff and Mimi Crouere. On today’s show, Jeff and Mimi discuss
1) U.S. Congressman Steve Scalise has the inside track to be the next House Speaker. This will be good for our district and our state if he is ultimately elected.
) LA elections are in the homestretch. Unfortunately, turnout will be low on Saturday.
3) War in Israel rages with no end in sight.
4) Biden has shown horrible leadership during the crisis in Israel. It took him days to finally address the issue.
5) Hamas has been funded by Iran, which was just given $6 billion by the Biden administration. Although it is supposedly “frozen,” there is little doubt that the brutal regime will eventually have access to it.
6) Pro-Palestinian rallies have been held all over the country, including New Orleans. At our local event, the police did not even monitor the protesters. Imagine the response if it was a MAGA rally. Why the double standard?